The Axis X2 features XCEL's premium, watertight X2 front entry system with additional seam and material innovations for very good warmth, stretch, and performance. The front and back torso is lined with fast drying, lightweight, and naturally hydrophobic Quick Dry Lining, and the glued & blindstitched seams are sealed with inner Thermo Dry seam tape to keep even more water out. The outer sleeves also feature S-Seal technology, a durable, flexible outer composite for an even better seal. The Axis is also a 100% UltraStretch neoprene suit.
- X2 Front Entry System - A watertight front entry system with a front zipper angled along the upper chest. The zipper flap is attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out. The inner Crossover Neck Entry features overlapping panels that stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- Quick Dry Lining - Fast drying, lightweight, and naturally hydrophobic, this premium inner lining has an accelerated drying time to improve warmth and overall performance.
- UltraStretch Neoprene - Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption, better durability, and maximum stretch.
- Texture Skin - Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
- Thermo Dry Seam Tape - This all-way stretch, lightweight, durable interior seam tape creates an even better seal that keeps warmth in and water out. The tape is either infrared patterned (products with TDC) or yellow (non-TDC products).
- Glued & Blindstitched Seams - A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping more water out).
- DuraFlex Knee Panels - Comfortable, durable knee panels that stretch with you.
- Less Seam = More Stretch - Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.