Standard Procedure SPF50+ Clip On Sunscreen 60ml
This handy 60ml travel size comes equipped with a black carabiner and is refillable using the 500ml pump.
Standard Procedure's SPF 50+ Sunscreen formula is their signature product. With over 40 years of expertise in each bottle, the formula created in our family factory has been perfected for decades. This, elevated by a modern approach, allows Standard Procedure to bring you some of the highest-quality products on the market.
The SPF 50+ is a powerhouse sunscreen designed to withstand the toughest elements. Its clean formulation and added Australian Superfruits with Antioxidants and Vitamins A, B + C make it the perfect formula for everyday wear on your face, body or children.
Standard Procedure SPF 50+ Sunscreen offers very high protection for Sun sensitive skin. Mixing in Australian superfruits containing Vitamin A, B & C, Papain and Bromelain to help protect against free radical damage, help reduce skin irritation, redness, swelling and improves skin barrier function.
- Very high protection
- Australian made
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays
- 4 hours water resistant
- Dermatologically tested
- Includes Australian superfruits with antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C and papain and bromelain
- Free from PABA, parabens, oxybenzone and octinoxate
- Fast absorbing and dry touch
- Low irritant, sweat resistant formula
- Australia TGA certified
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for children (recommended from 6+ months, always patch test on small area first)
- Doesn't run into your eyes and cause stinging
- No white cast
- Excludes chemicals that are known to be harmful to coral reefs