Ocean and Earth Ezi Rider Super Buoyant Soft Surfboard in Coral
The Ezi-Rider is an essential part of your quiver collection. The Ocean & Earth's Ezi-Rider soft boards have stable, versatile template shapes that suit entry level surfing, right through to small wave shredding. Constructed from durable, high quality materials maing it a long lasting soft board that is ideal for all conditions. It is super stable allowing for easy paddling and learning to surf! For those at a more advanced level this board can be super fun in smaller hollower waves as it is less likely to cause damage to you and provides more confidence knowing its less likley to injure you!
- EPS Core - Highly waterproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate - 1mm thick HDPE high density polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick. Available in a range of colours.
- Interchangeable Fin Box - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation - To help protect against delamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat induced environment at 70°C for two hours.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin - Cross-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.
- Warranty - Guaranteed against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase.
|Brand||Ocean & Earth|