You're not going to believe the value on this deal with the O'Neill Youth Psycho One 4/3 winter wetsuit! The Psycho One has been designed with a reduced amount of seams creating a more solid construction with "less to go wrong". Built with ultra gooey TechnoButter 2 Neoprene and ultra-minimal seam styling offers unrestricted mobility, enhanced durability and incredible fit. This really is the ultimate coldwater wetsuit.
If you want to make sure your kids are warm and comfy in the water then look no further!
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Technobutter 2 neoprene: Extremely light with unparalleled flex and warmth
- Single fluid seam weld: Non-chafing high-grade, silicone-based urethane applied in liquid form to outside of a glued and
- F.U.Z.E entry: Front upper zip entry closure keeps you dry and allows unrestricted flexibility
- Double superseal neck: A warm two layer design featuring a 360 degree smooth skin interior lining and a secure lock down
- Strategic seamless paddle zones: An ergonomic, seamless under sleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion
- Krypto knee padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping for comfortable durability
- External Key pocket with loop: Located along the lower leg inseam, it has been constructed with Fluid Seam Weld
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|