O'Neill Thermo X Long Sleeve Thermal Top in Black
If your child feels the cold whilst in the water then an O'Neill Thermo X rash vest may be the answer as it is designed to be worn under a wetsuit and trap body heat within the polypro material.
It can also prolong the life of an older wetsuit so you can squeeze an extra year or two. These are great for either the summer or winter months and as we all know Children feel the cold more than us adults.
- Max Insulation with minimal water absorption and DWR coating
- THERMO-X: 220g Nylon/Spandex with HyperDry for maximum insulation and minimal water absorption
- Maximum core insulation
- Water repellency, odour resistance
- 4-Way stretch fabric
- Rash Protection
- Flatlock Stitched (Breathable seams)
- 50+ U.P.F
- Performance Fit
- Seamless Paddle Zones For Flex