O'Neill Hyperfreak 4/3+mm Overknee Chest Zip Wetsuit 2021
The O'Neill Hyperfreak 4/3mm Overknee wetsuit is new for this winter and is designed for kitesurfers & windsurfers to make their water sport even more enjoyable. The idea of the leg being a higher cut is that when you are kite or wind surfing water gets forced up the leg from the board or impact of falling off. Being higher ensures minimum water entry into the suit so you don't end up with ballon legs full of water. What is great s you benefit from the incredible Technobutter neoprene which is the most comfortable and flexible material on the market. It really does feel like you are not wearing a suit at all. Being a chest zip also ensures that you get maximum movement without any restriction in the back area.
Now it's not often we really praise a new wetsuit but the new Technobutter 3 & 3X neoprene is absolutely amazing. Weirdly it feels like an item of clothing to the touch and is the most flexible neoprene we have ever seen.
Technobutter 3 is simply the best neoprene we have ever encountered and the inner part of the suit you will see the lines designed to drain any water from the suit whilst you are in the water. This wetsuit is going to be a game changer in terms of future suits and how much you will be enjoying your water sport.
- Thickness 4.5mm / 3.5mm
- Fuze Clousure System (Chest Zip Entry)
- Minimal Seam Design (Giving You Incredible Flexibility)
- 360 Degree Barrier With Drain Holes (Prevents Intake Of Water Into The Wetsuit)
- Double Seal Neck (For Comfort & Warmth)
- Full Body / Overknee Legs Uses Technobutter 3 Neoprene
- Arms / Shoulders Uses Technobutter 3X Neoprene (Simply The Most Flexible Neoprene On The Market)
- TB3X Fully Taped Seams (Seals All The Seams In The Wetsuit & Stretches As You Move) - New For 2020
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|