O'Neill Hyperfreak 4/3+mm Mens Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit in Black
The O'Neill Hyperfreak 4/3+mm chest zip wetsuit for Men is new for winter. The major benefit of this new suit is that the neoprene used is 4.5mm on the body and 3.5mm on the arm & shoulders. This gives the suit that extra warmth and having the most flexible Technobutter 3 neoprene in the suit enables you to remain the most flexible as possible in the water. It really does give you that happy medium of warmth and incredible movement. The perfect suit to use in those cold winter months and being a hooded suit ensures you don't lose your heat through your head thus you can stay in the water for longer.
Now it's not often we really praise a new wetsuit, but the new Technobutter 3 & 3X neoprene is absolutely amazing. Weirdly, it feels like an item of clothing to the touch and is the most flexible neoprene we have ever seen. When it is on it truly is the most comfortable suit we have ever tried and it's not just about how it feels as the technology gone into this suit is mind-blowing. The neoprene is pre-stretched so you will not lose shape over time and it is just the lightest, most flexible and soft material ever created by O'Neill.
Technobutter 3 is simply the best neoprene we have ever encountered and in the inner part of the suit, you will see the lines designed to drain any water from the suit whilst you are in the water. This wetsuit is going to be a game changer in terms of future suits and how much you will be enjoying your water sport.
- FUZE Closure System (Chest Zip Entry)
- Minimal Seam Design (Giving You Incredible Flexibility)
- 360-Degree Barrier With Drain Holes (Prevents Intake Of Water Into The Wetsuit)
- Double Seal Neck (For Comfort & Warmth)
- Full Body / Legs Uses Technobutter 3 Neoprene
- Arms / Shoulders Uses Technobutter 3X Neoprene (Simply The Most Flexible Neoprene On The Market)
- TB3X Fully Taped Seams (Seals All The Seams In The Wetsuit & Stretches As You Move)