WEB ORDERS: 01202 302943
SURF SHOP: 01202 399099
NSP is excited to announce a new board technology offered on a select number of our most popular shapes. The new NSP Protech boards offer incredible value and custom-spec characteristics at an affordable price, making them the first choice for performance-oriented surfers or first-time buyers alike.
The NSP Funboard paddles easily and catches waves early; getting you up and riding more often. The NSP Funboard the name says it all.
– A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance. The Funboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
– Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel, while the pulled in, rounded pintail is providing control to bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
– The tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out your line.
- Carbon Flex Tail
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability. A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than a conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns.
NSP PROTECH boards are Eco-Board certified. Shaving a complete blank of foam down to the desired shape uses up a lot of resources. An EPS-moulded blank requires just minimal shaping and significantly reduces environmental impact. The use of bio resin helps reducing the footprint of NSP PROTECH boards even further.
Hand-laminated, NSP PROTECH construction closes the gap between custom made boards and sustainable manufacturing. Laminating an EPS-moulded core with epoxy resin makes NSP PROTECH boards more durable, with generous float.
By fully encasing the EPS core in a military-grade fiber epoxy shell, the longevity of NSP PROTECH boards is increased while maintaining all performance characteristics.