WEB ORDERS: 01202 302943
SURF SHOP: 01202 399099
You have no items in your basket.
7'2 x 21 1/2 x 2 3/4 - 49L
Designed for the weekend warrior. Paddles easily and catches waves early, get you up and riding more often. The NSP Funboard the name says it all!:
– New shape for 2018.
– A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
– Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
– Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
– Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
– The five fin box system (for HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|7'2''||21 ¹/²||2 ³/⁴||49||4.45|
|7'6''||21 ³/⁴||2 ⁷/⁸||54.4||4.81|
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational surfer. Elements HDT (High Definition Technology) takes its name from a sophisticated production process that results in durability, value and performance.
– Exclusive HDT molding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single surf range.
– Great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.