WEB ORDERS: 01202 302943
SURF SHOP: 01202 399099
6'0 x 20 1/2 x 2 3/8 x 35.1L
The NSP Fish is a new shape for 2018. Stable, wide, and flatter-rockered – they’re fast and fun! The perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
– Wide nose pumps volume under riders chest adding flotation for paddling power, stability and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
– Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallow tail.
– The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. – Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
– The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
– The five fin box system offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|5'6''||19 ³/⁴||2 ¹/⁸||33||3.05|
|6'0''||20 ¹/²||2 ³/⁸||35.1||3.49|
|6'8''||21 ¹/²||2 ¹/²||43.7||4.1|
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational surfer. Elements HDT (High Definition Technology) takes its name from a sophisticated production process that results in durability, value and performance.
– Exclusive HDT molding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single surf range.
– Great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.