Nsp 5ft 9 Hybrid Surfboard 2020
5'9 x 19 1/2 x 2 3/8 - 28.7L
High performance meets paddling power in the most versatile and user friendly intermediate short board on the market:
– The popular Hybrid is designed with the tail of a short board for performance and the wider nose of a Fish to maximize paddling power and stability.
– Performance rails, bottom rocker and foil to make it fast, stable and maneuverable on the wave.
– The flatter rocker and added width catches waves easily and generates speed combined with a pulled in round tail for bite and hold through rail turns and in steeper waves.
– Ideal for intermediate to advanced surfers seeking one of the most versatile and user-friendly short boards on the market, suits any wave situation from beach breaks to point breaks.
– The five fin box system (on HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri fin or optional quad fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
*Comes with 3 x M7 thruster fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|5'9''||19 ¹/²||2 ³/⁸||28.7||3.12|
|6'0''||20 ¹/²||2 ¹/²||35||3.41|
|6'2''||20 ³/⁴||2 ⁵/⁸||40.5||3.62|
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational surfer. Elements HDT (High Definition Technology) takes its name from a sophisticated production process that results in durability, value and performance.
– Exclusive HDT molding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single surf range.
– Great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.