Ocean & Earth Mr Ezi-Rider Twin Fin 6'0" Surboard - Blue
Constructed from durable. high quality materials, the Ezi-Rider 5'6" Twin Fin Surfboard's stable and versatile template shapes are suited for entry level surfing, right through to small wave shredding
- Length: 5'6"
- Width: 21"
- Thickness: 2 3/4"
- Volume: 47L
- Core: EPS + 3 Stringers
- Slick: 1mm HDPE
- Deck: IXL EBS
- Fins: x3 4.5" + IFBS Fin Box
- Rider Weight: <70kg
- Twin Fin Set Up - Mr Designed Fin template. 2X Soft PU fins and fin key included. Compatible with traditional dual tab fins.
- EPS Core - Highly watreproof & lightweight. 3x stringers increase board strength and maintain rocker.
- HDPE Bottom Plate - 1mm thick HDPE high denisty polyethelene plate. Durable, extra strength performance slick.
- Interchangeable Fin Box - Compatible with most major fin brands. Allows quick and easy fin changing. Secures with fin key (included).
- Thermal Reactive Simulation - To help protect against de-lamination, all soft boards are tested in a heat-induced environment.
- IXL EBS Deck Skin - Corss-linked IXL PE skin with WBS (Water Barrier Skin). Highly water resistant and extremely durable. Excellent grip and impact resistant.