Gath Extreme Watersport Neo Helmet in Safety Yellow Matte | 2021
The new Gath Helmet Neo helmet is light, versatile and strong - the world’s first ever helmet designed specifically for surfers. It's a popular classic favourite. With a full shell coverage over the ears. This is preferred by people with ear exostosis and similar ear problems. This model is ideal for the more common head shapes. But head shapes with a long or high forehead do not fit this model well, as the helmet can sit higher or further back than intended. This is a warmer model because of the coverage it provides and is typically chosen by surfers, kite-surfers, windsurfers and free falling skydivers. Ideal for all your extreme water sporting adventures. It is extremely lightweight, weighing only 325-350 grams provides a smart layer of defence against the common surfing head injuries. The Gath Hat’s unique helmet shape and expandable neoprene headband automatically adjusts to your head shape for a superior comfortable snug fit, total peripheral vision, and helps provide a comfortable seal to the wearer’s forehead minimising water flow over the eyes.
The sizing chart provided is a guide only, as head shapes vary.
Please note that measurements should be taken around the head – mid forehead, just above the ears.
- Shell - Long lasting, UV stable, high impact-resistant plastic.
- Visors - Top quality UV stable, shatterproof plastic.
- Peaks - UV stable, shatterproof, flexible, durable plastic.
- Liner - Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Headband - 10mm thick Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Comfort Strips - Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Fittings - All Gath helmet custom built screws and rivets are made from strong non-corrosive, salt water-resistant materials.
- Retention system - made using non-stretch standards approved webbing, standards approved quick-release buckles for a secure retention and are fitted with a nylon coated non-water absorbent foam for added comfort.
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|