• Bulb-like tip holds the tail of the board in the water.
• Ideal for on-rail surfing and extended nose riding.
• Suited to traditional and performance longboards
THE FCS II TOOL-LESS LONGBOARD SYSTEM
• No need for a plate and screw.
• Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
• Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
• Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
FAT BOY 8"
Base: 4.72" / 120mm
Depth: 7.99" / 203mm
Area: 26.74" / 17251mm
FAT BOY 9"
Base: 5.30" / 134mm
Depth: 9.02" / 229mm
Area: 33.84" / 21833mm
FAT BOY 10"
Base: 5.89 / 149mm
Depth: 9.99" / 253mm
Area: 41.77 / 26950mm